Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dr. Mercola's view on health

If you want to see a really good, unbiased view of vitamins and minerals from a doctor's perspective, check out Dr. Mercola on the web. Today his newsletter talks about the risk of too much selenium in the diet, and its relationship to diabetes. What I like about Dr. Mercola's site is that his research is based on the facts, and he obviously spends a lot of time researching as his articles are filled with data...not just opinions. (As an engineer, I'm always hungry for the data...show me the numbers!)

Please note that I do not get any sort of financial or other kickbacks from any of the people whom I talk about. I'm simply a person who does a lot of research on my own, and I like to share what I find with others who are in search of better, higher quality lifestyle.

Cheers (as my good Canadian friend Mario always says!)
Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment