Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cavities...caused by bacteria....who knew?

My mother was a big fan of Listerine.  Now I read that cavities are caused by bacteria.  Germs....they were the culprit for the cavities suffered by many of my friends. I was lucky, I never had any until I became an adult.  I kissed my boyfriend...next thing you know, I have a cavity in college.  Who knew?  My mom!  She told me cavities are contagious.  Somehow she knew. 

I don't think Listerine is necessarily the answer, but certainly seeing your dentist and keeping an eye on plaque build up cannot hurt. 

Check out the recent article from Life Extension Foundation for the details:

http://www.lef.org/news/LefDailyNews.htm?NewsID=15045&Section=DISEASE&utm_source=DailyHealthBulletin&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Disease&utm_content=Body+ContinueReading&utm_campaign=DHB_120828

No comments:

Post a Comment