Tuesday, June 16, 2009

CALLING ALL SOURCES....HOW DID OPRAH DO IT?

Have you heard the latest on Oprah? She is 100% drug free, no prescriptions and that includes the prescription for thyroid disorder. She claims that she is "cured." If you know or have read how she did this, please pass it my way.

I have an update to this posting. A link to Dr. Mercola's website may hold some key to the science behind her cure. Check it out:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/06/18/Media-Blast-Oprah-for-Supporting-Alternative-Medicine.aspx

Thank you so much!
Dianna

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dianna - great to see you in the blog-sphere. I don't know how Oprah got cured from thyroid disorder but I'll check back to see if anyone clues you in. I've been taking bio-identical T3/T4 for a while now. Sometimes it's good. Other times I have some annoying symptoms.

    Have you followed the work of Dr. Mark Hyman? He writes some interesting stuff that might be right up your alley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice,

    Yes, I'm a big fan of Dr. Mark Hyman. I too have been taking thyroid medication called Armour. They reformulated it and according to a lady on FaceBook, it doesn't dissolve properly so people are having to take about 1/3 more of it. But I'd like to get my thyroid fully functional. If Oprah can do it, I think I'd like to know how.

    D

    ReplyDelete